Call for papers now open for Intranets2013
Categorised under: Conferences & presentations
Two years ago, we launched Australia’s first true intranet conference. Last year we followed up the overwhelming success of that event by bringing you Intranets2012.
Both events brought international gurus together with inspirational local case studies, to deliver two days that left everyone buzzing with new ideas.
(Don’t forget to put the conference date in your diary!)
Intranets2013 call for papers
We’re seeking submissions from across Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
Intranets2013 will provide a mix of inspiration and practical insight that will help every participant deliver a better site. Key topics will include:
- Practical ideas and approaches for intranet teams
- Innovation and the leading edge of intranets
- Usability, information architecture and UX
- Digital workplace, visions and realities
- Enterprise mobile solutions
- Collaboration and social tools
- Delivering intranets on SharePoint
Want to be part of the action? Then fill in the online call for papers, and we’ll get back to you in late December or early January.