Announcing the winners of the 2013 Intranet Innovation Awards
It’s a busy week for us at Step Two! A few days ago we launched James Robertson’s latest book Essential intranets.
Today, we’re pleased to announce the winners of the 2013 Intranet Innovation Awards, who this year come from USA, Canada, UK, France, China and Australia.
These winners represent the leading edge of intranets, with their solutions providing invaluable inspiration for all intranet teams.
This year was very tough to judge, with so many strong entries. For this reason, we’ve awarded two Platinum winners for the first time.
The themes to come out strongly this year:
- leading intranets are now mobile
- the design gap has closed between websites and intranets
- social is now business as usual for intranets
- intranets are now core business systems
- user-centred design remains crucial
(More on these themes in future posts.)
So without further ado, here are the winners:
2013 Intranet Innovation Award winners
Platinum award winners:
- Barclays Bank (UK)
- Hansen Yuncken (Australia)
Gold award winners:
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (UK)
- Mayo Clinic Dept of Nursing (USA)
- Virgin America (USA)
- Calgary Board of Education (Canada)
- Virtuos (China)
- PwC Australia (Australia)
- Henry County Health Center (USA)
- FortisBC (Canada)
- Bouygues Telecom (France)
- AMP (Australia)
- Gold Coast Hospital Emergency Department (Australia)
- Klick Health (Canada)
- QUT (Australia)
- Shepherd and Wedderburn (UK)
- Arup (Australia)
- Arup (UK)
- Disney CP (USA)
Congratulations to all the winners!
Obtain screenshots and insights from the winners
The 240-page Intranet Innovations 2013 report contains 19 case studies and 200+ screenshots. Beautifully laid out, and well structured, this is the must-have annual report for intranet teams.
Use the examples and insights in this report to plan your next intranet project.
With winners across five categories there are valuable ideas for every intranet team:
- core functionality
- business and frontline solutions
- social, collaboration and communication
- enterprise mobility
- intranet rework
(If you’re new to the Awards, pick up the Intranet Innovations bundle, for all seven years of winners, and an instant library of intranet screenshots. It’s just $100 more than this year’s report.)